The Hampshire Chronicle has reported that a new development of deluxe offices, homes, shops and car parking could start springing up next to Winchester Station early next year.
When completed it is expected to create 500 jobs and add £1m to the local economy.
Andover has various developments going on in and around the town at present with more planned. What would you develop in Andover and why? Here are a few suggestions:
- Telephone Exchange Building (Suffolk Road)
- Magistrates Court (Chantry Street)
- Chantry House (Chantry Centre)
- Bridge Street Mall (Bridge Street)
- Haydon Cars site (Salisbury Road)
- Southgate Cars site (Weyhill Road)
Maybe you’d turn the Telephone Exchange into flats to help housing or the Southgate Cars site into an out-of-town shopping mall to get more shops here.
Feel free to leave your ideas and suggestions (not rude ones please 🙂 ) in the comments section below.