With the sudden storm hitting Andover this afternoon, Police are advising people to be careful with reports of trees down in several areas.
One tree has fallen on Pilgrims Way near River Way Tesco blocking the road and footpath.
Update 4.40pm (25/01/2014)
Lots of reports and updates coming in. You can also follow Spotted in Andover on Facebook here.
- Report of fallen tree by the Leisure Centre and Simplyhealth from Faye Marsh in Twitter.
- Report of fencing down and no street lights at Picket Twenty from Kathryn Hubbert on Twitter.
- Report of the power being off in Fyfield from RayBB on Twitter.
- Report of tree down and blocking foot path between John Hanson and Gallaghers mead from Baigents InfoSec on Twitter.
- No trains between Salisbury and Basingstoke until further notice – Tree on the line from SW Trains on Twitter.
- Trees down on the A343 Andover to Newbury road from EMPRA on Twitter.
- Two trees down on the Rooksbury Mill footpath from Lucy on Facebook.
- Tree down at the bottom of The Avenue, road blocked from Rob on Facebook.
Photo thanks to Anji