If you are aged from 13 to 17 years old and live in Andover then you can get involved on what happens within the town.
Andover Town Youth Council is a new initiative setup so that young adults in the town can be heard and make a difference.
The initial meeting at the Andover Guildhall was a great success and was covered by local freelance writer Sophie Porter on the Inspired Community website.
If you are not sure whether to get involved, can you answer yes to these?
- I know there are problems in Andover that affect young people!
- No one listens to what Young People say!
- Do I want to make a difference?
- Do I want to be the Young People’s voice?
- Am I a team player?
- Can I be creative, productive and energetic?
Then Andover Town Youth Council wants you. Initiatives like it are also great for building your own self confidence – imagine seeing a project you’ve been involved in being launched.
To get started download a copy of the form click here and send it to:
Andover Town Council, 66C High Street, Andover, Hampshire, SP10 1NG
You can also email Andover Town Council at email@example.com or phone on 01264 335592.